Further to the previous article from yesterday highlighting that there are no more FIAT currency barriers for Bitcoin to rip through, apart from the Japanese Yen (JPY) which in the past hours has seen a solid breakthrough its all time high after Bitcoin has went into the price discovery territory with the current highs of almost $23,750 regions. Although the FIAT based barriers from years ago are no longer existent, there still exist a few barriers which Bitcoin is yet to face when compared against assets in its class, for example with hard assets like Gold and Silver still lacking a solid 25% of an upside to claim the tops of the late 2017s.
- With the early morning action of 17th of December 2020 the last barrier of FIAT has been crushed by Bitcoin with the early morning volatility ripping through the ¥2,312,100 previous All Time High set back on 8th December 2017. The current price action has settled between the previous ATH and the current one of ¥2,457,885 with a further volatility expected
- The Bitcoin/Gold chart has seen a solid breakthrough of the 2019 highs with yet an unbroken all time high of 15.6 ounces per Bitcoin back from December of 2017. With the current price action lacking a solid 25% of an upside from today's high of 12.6 of ounces per Bitcoin to break through the all time high barrier.
- Another hard asset and what looks today as even a harder barrier for Bitcoin to break can be seen on the Bitcoin/Silver chart with today's price action breaking through the 2019 highs, although not rising much above it and lacking a solid 35% of upside to reach the target of 1250 ounces of Silver per Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin rips through more and more FIAT barriers with not many left now
- European Union edges closer to Blockchain adoption
- LBRY Credits surges settling with over 100% gain in a day
- Apple forces Brave to stop rewarding its iOS users with BAT tokens
- Cybercrooks are ready to step up the game to steal millions this Christmas
- Spark Token distribution details for XRP holders
- Binance will reward XRP holders with Spark tokens
- Etherum Classic new mining algorithm to the rescue of its network
- Binance begins a legal action over Forbes defamantion of its business
- Beware of fake Uniswap applications
- Uniswap site was down because of dependency on Cloudflare, is this really a big problem ?
- Critical Etherum services go down for couple of hours
- Wall Street Trading Firm is accumulating Bitcoins & Alts
- Scam Alert: Ledger SMS
- Ledger phishing emails
Ongoing crypto free earn campaigns:
- Earn up to $43 worth of BAND through Coinbase Learn & Earn
- Earn daily through publish0x by tipping & posting, lbry.tv by watching video & media content and presearch for a non intrusive search engine
- Honeygain & Theta Edge for passive gains through participating in content delivery networks
Other crypto gateways:
This article was originally published on read.cash