Bloody week!!... It may be the end of the bull run, but not the end of cryptos, right? You have two options: to sell everything for EUR, USD or stablecoins, or to hodl your coins. If you hodl your coins, are you sure you own the right ones? Let's make a quick review of the performance over the last 24 hours:
- Cardano ADA: -5%... which is relatively good. A solid one, no doubt. Upcoming update allowing DeFi. A must-have.
- Elrond EGLD: -6%... relatively good too. The DeFi is also coming on Elrond, that's bullish news
- Ethereum ETH: -8%... good resistance. It had increased so much... It may test again the $3k soon. Still the same issue, gas fees are too high. Will the EIP 1559 fix it? Maybe, but it also creates conflicts with miners. A hard fork is not completely impossible... personally, I would not put everything into ETH, too many uncertainties. But it remains a must-have for sure, since Ethereum is still the best blockchain for dApps - competitors are still running behind
- Solana SOL: -8%... one of the serious competitors of ETH, with a good performance over the last few months. Promising, but not ideal. There are drawbacks too. How will it evolve once ETH 2.0 is launched?
- Binance BNB: -9%... ok, over 2 weeks, it's -50%... Is it the end of BNB? No for sure. The Binance Smart Chain is still successful. The only real alternative so far is MATIC, but it's always beautiful at the beginning, right? The BSC is centralized, but it is so efficient... CZ is patiently waiting before launching new projects on Binance launchpad. Any new announcement on Binance may boost the price. -50% vs. 2 weeks ago is a huge discount, BNB will grow again. Furthermore, for those who like technical analysis, there is an encouraging reversal pattern
- Harmony ONE: -10%... an efficient blockchain, staking rewards around 12%, definitely promising. One more competitor of ETH
- Polkadot DOT & Kusama KSM: -10% for both... the big and little brother, still a great potential, staking rewards around 15%, really decentralized, upcoming DeFi projects. Must-have
- Venus XVS: -12%... A big incident in the middle of the week, making it so cheap compared to TVL... The project is still solid, the incident was quickly fixed, showing the resilience of the protocol. Furthermore, their new reward token VRT could be bullish soon
- Sushiswap SUSHI: -13%... Back to $11, after having hit $20 again. It will come back to $20, just a matter of time
- Fantom FTM: -15%... Really cheap compared to the value of this efficient blockchain... Just try Spookyswap...
- Synthetix SNX: -18%... due to the total panic, many hodlers sold their DeFi tokens like SNX for more well-known coins... But the potential is still there. $14 is cheap for SNX
In summary, ADA, ETH, BNB, DOT & KSM look safer than the smaller market caps. For more volatility, you may add some of the other coins above, as well as a bit of the numerous joke coins on the BSC... if you are not afraid of losing your money. Regarding the general context, we had so many bad news this week that it cannot be worse. So the market might range for a few weeks before taking off again. Usual cycles: bulls, bears, range... In the meantime, it could make sense to invest into solid coins like ADA, ETH, BNB, DOT & KSM in order to stay on the safe side. That's not a financial advice. Please do your own research and feel free to share your thoughts.