- I am not a registered investment, legal, or tax adviser or a broker/dealer, and all opinions expressed by me are from my research for educational purposes only.
- Past performance presented here is not an indicator of future performance.
- This post expresses my own opinion about the cryptocurrency mentioned herein and is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the cryptocurrency mentioned in this post.
1. How Stellar Lumen Performs Relative to Other Cryptos ?
As of 31 March 2021, Stellar has made a cumulative return of 885.98% since Jan 2020 and 303.82% since Jan 2021. It is currently the 5th greatest performing crypto asset since Jan 2021 as compared to the other cryptocurrencies presented above.
2. Technical Analysis on Stellar Lumen
2.1. Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP)
2.2. Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
2.3. Bollinger Band
2.4. Relative Strength Index (RSI)
Based on the technical analysis presented above, quantdoge thinks that there is a possibility for XLM to pullback in the near term, but I could be wrong, hence, please make careful due diligence before making any decision.
3. Stellar Lumen Risk Profile
Based on the 100-day 95% historical Value-at-Risk (VaR) profile of XLM defined above, probability for XLM to suffer great losses during any single day has decreased with its biggest pullback being seen at 24.72% on a single day during the last 100 days. XLM is becoming less riskier on 31 Mar 2021 as compared to 10 days before on 22 Mar 2021, but I could be wrong, hence, please make careful due diligence before making any decision.
If you are into Ethereum (ETH) and Chainlink (LINK), I have made a similar analysis on them at:
If you like my analysis and articles, please follow me at @quantdoge for daily updates.