Metamask can be confusing at the start, so today I walk through some of the options in the wallet.
- Naming your account.
- Where you can switch accounts.
- Where to change gas fees when you send tokens.
- How to add a token to your wallet if it doesn't appear in your Metamask wallet.
- How to add a custom token if the token is not available in the pre populated list.
- Onramp options built into Metamask.
After this you should be feeling confident about using Metamask, the next tutorial I will start showing you how to use various dapps on ethereum.
Youtube and Lbry links have been added.