and welcome to an update of this technical analysis.
The sideways move continues, for Bitcoin, inside the triangle ABCD, with low volume - just $16 billion - trading currently at $10,640. Its market dominance is still around 57%, while Etherrum follows its own ABCD triangle, trading in between $320 to $360. As for SNX/BTC pair, my prediction has not yet had a safe result( the previous chart stopped at the yellow vertical line), even if the price follows my (possible) Elliot Waves, to the (possible) right-hand shoulder.
Monero is one of my favorite coins, not because of its privacy feature, but because I can easily mine it with my computer (and let me advertise my guide here).
Monero is at one-fourth of its all-time high. breaking the crucial $100 crucial level. Now, seems bullish enough, but this support level will be retest again, in the near future, once more. If it holds, then we can expect a ride up to the next resistance level of $120. Of course, there is a trend (S/R2), which acts as a topic resistance level, but sooner or later, I think, that it will break, as it is not stronger than the $100 support level.
This is a small update, as there is no room for trading steps, but you have to follow up on the market movements. Have a great week!
Thank you for reading. Please like/tip/spot/upvote, comment and share!
This is my own content and I will cross-post it at Publish0x and Hive
Follow Me Also:
If you want to join please use these affiliate links
- The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.
- Nothing contained in this article constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
- Nothing in the article constitutes professional and/or financial advice.
- You alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information or other Content before making any decisions based on such information or other Content.
- You agree not to hold The Author, or the Article liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on information or other Content made available to you through this article.
- There are risks associated with investing in securities. Investing in stocks, bonds, exchange-traded funds, mutual funds, and money market funds involve risk of loss.
- Loss of principal is possible
- Some high-risk investments may use leverage, which will accentuate gains & losses.
- Foreign investing involves special risks, including greater volatility and political, economic, and currency risks and differences in accounting methods.
- A security’s or a firm’s past investment performance is not a guarantee or predictor of future investment performance.
- The resource is not included, as I use more than one to verify. For more information, please search online.
- None of these are personal opinions, unless otherwise specifically and very clearly stated
- All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners.
- All company, product, and service names used in this article are for identification purposes only.
- Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement