Let’s talk about the atomic swap exchange JellySwap. I had a chat with the CEO there, Tito Titov. We covered what JellySwap is, what makes it unique, and what they’re planning for 2020.
JellySwap is a swap exchange that offers atomic swap options for many cryptocurrencies. It has fast and secure cross-chain transactions powered by a fully decentralized atomic swap technology. You have full control of your assets and can swap them in seconds. The interface is easy to use for smooth cross-chain trading. Lastly, the rating system helps provide more fairness and transparency to the users.
These are some of the questions we went over:
- Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
- How and when did you originally get into cryptocurrency
- Can you give us a brief introduction to JellySwap?
- What problem does JellySwap solve?
- How did JellySwap get its name and what was the original idea or motivation to start it?
- What are the next big updates for JellySwap to release soon or that are in the works?
- Where does JellySwap fit in with other existing swap exchanges?
- Where do you see JellySwap going in the next year? The next 5 years?
- What is the current liquidity and volume on there? How many people actively using JellySwap?
- So where can everyone go to learn more about this?
Check out https://jelly.market/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
Let me know what you think about this in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!