The Crypto space have been under attack since scammers discovered it as a way to develop their fraudulent schemes with unique purpose to steal peoples money with defined strategy, investment, marketing only with intuit to defraud money from persons worldwide and to make it look legit.
The scammers put a lot of efforts on their business, they are more clever and target people with or without knowledge in Crypto field where anyone can be trapped on their schemes, the sites look very legit and many of them even have customer care service to lure people and people around the world lost more than $56 millions on those fraudulent business.
I have been following fraudulent business online and I am glad that whale-alert page on Twitter decided to create a site to show active scams on the crypto market with detailed info about criminal activity on cryptocurrency field. Today I am going to present the 10 successfully active scammers from May and June, with detailed info, amount they stolen from people and respective wallet address also value worth on USD!
Below there are the 10 successful crypto scams business:
1. Investors reported Amfeix as a Ponzi and have been unable to withdraw their funds for several weeks
2. A fake Giveaway scam featuring Jim Ryan hosted on Youtube
3. A very successful fake Elon Musk Giveaway
4. This Elon Musk scam managed to rake in $134k in one day
5. A fake bitcoin accelerator with a lot of different websites
DARK WEB SHOP
6. A fake store selling game licenses
7. A fake SpaceX Giveaway that promises free money
8. A very well designed fake exchange with only a few translation errors
DARK WEB SHOP
9. A fake Dark Web Shop that impersonates the popular Heineken Express
10. A fake Elon Musk SpaceX Giveaway
It's important to note that scammers are the ones responsible for stealing money from people and not the asset used for it, many people when got trapped in a scam they condemn the asset involved on it and decide that for example Bitcoin is scam! That's completely wrong, scams involving fiat also exist a lot also and it always important to learn to protect yourself from business that seems "so good to be true" as this ones mostly are scams!
Don't trust anyone with your money with business that are suspicious and that promises a lot in return, they are most times connected to fraudulent business.
Stay alert, don't get caught in this traps! Don't trust anyone and always Do your own research before investing.
#remember to stay protected from COVID-19, stay Home.
**download Brave Browser protect your privacy.
***find also the article at Uptrennd platform from my authorship.