"A year from now you will wish you had started today."
- Karen Lamb
Powered by Super Coffee - Positive Energy!
Happy Saturday Folks! Last week, Bitcoin was skyrocketing toward $25K, but was halted by overhead resistance (top Bollinger Band) at $24.6K. The discussion of if the bottom is in or not still reverberates through the news daily with many believing Bitcoin still will go below $20K, only time will truly tell who is right and who is not. Well, oTay on with the news!
Monday the price of Bitcoin closed at $23,314.20 with the majority of the news being primarily positive. Long term Bitcoin holders continue to accumulate Billions of dollars in Bitcoin in the past year; However, pundits believe ETH will flip BTC. Analyst that are bullish were: Dave the Wave, Mark Yusko, Raoul Pal, and InvestAnswers. Guy from Coin Bureau predicts "peak capitulation" ahead for the Crypto Markets. The most covered news of the day was July showing the best monthly gains since October 2021.
On Tuesday, the price of Bitcoin was trading around $22,941.47 down slightly from Monday's close. The overall sentiment in the news remains slightly positive with many Analyst leaning more bullish than bearish. Bulls: Santiment, Rekt Capital, Credible, Smart Contracter, Inmortal, Bank of America, and Michael van de Poppe. Raoul Pal while bullish on ETH, believes there could be a max pain dip coming. Most covered news of the day was Michael Saylor stepping down as CEO of MicroStrategy. In addition, Charles Hoskinson indicated no more delays with the Vasil Fork and Swiss Sygnum Bank expanding Crypto staking with Cardano.
By Wednesday, the price of Bitcoin closed the day at $22,846.51 once again, slightly down from Tuesday's close. The overall sentiment in the news still remained positive to neutral. The sentiment among Analyst was mixed. Bullish was Guy, Bloomberg, Raoul Pal, TechDev, and Tone Vays. Bearish was Glassnode. The most covered news of the day was the exploit on Solana based Slope Mobile hot wallets. In addition, the Senators introducing a bill establishing the CFTC for Crypto exchanges.
Right over the hump on Thursday, the price of Bitcoin was hovering near $22.7K support. The overall sentiment was really mixed with no close direction. Analyst were bullish including InvestAnswers, Lyn Alden, and Deloitte. Travis Kling was a bit bearish on ETH. Most covered news of the day was Coinbase and Blockrock partnering to target institutional clients. In addition, Voyager received several purchase offers higher than FTX and a major Portuguese bank closed Crypto accounts.
As the week came to a close on Friday, the price of Bitcoin was trading around $23,313.25 up slightly from Thursday's price. News sentiment remained the same with zero direction as to which way Bitcoin and the broader market will trade. Tomas Hancar said it's time to buy Bitcoin but also prepare for one more dip below $20k. Rekt Capital believes Q1 of 2023 will be the day Bitcoin turns around. Glassnode sees the most recent surge as a bull trap, while Santiment believes ETH is set to rally. Peter Brandt said his largest position is in Bitcoin and that is wise. The most covered news of the day was Lawmakers soliciting diversity data from more Crypto companies.
PODCASTS OF THE WEEK
- What Bitcoin Did: How Bitcoin Reprograms the Mind with Dan Weintraub
- The Scoop: Talos co-founders believe crypto will bounce back stronger than ever
- Bitcoin Magazine: Bullish Bitcoin Adoption w/ Brandon Green
- The Pomp Podcast: #1071 Murad Mahmudov On Why Bitcoin Will Be Worth Trillions
- The Breakdown: Crypto's Institutional Narrative: Less Dead Than It Seems?
- What will cryptocurrency market look like in 2027? Here are 5 predictions (Cointelegraph)
- In Crypto Winter, Jesse Powell’s Pirate-King Leadership Style Might Be the New Normal (Coindesk)
- Industry Watchers, Execs Weigh Significance of BlackRock-Coinbase Deal (Blockworks)
- Institutional Investors and Other Large Traders See Bitcoin ($BTC) Reach $32,000 This Year (Cryptoglobe)
- Bitcoin Whales Turn Bearish?, What’s In Store For BTC Over The Weekend (NewsBTC)
- Resurfaced video from 2014 shows former Google CEO hailing Bitcoin as ‘remarkable’ (Finbold)
- Arthur Hayes: Twin Catalysts Could Send Ethereum (ETH) Soaring 200%, According to BitMEX Founder (TDH)
- Mike McGlone: Bitcoin and Ethereum”Incredibly Oversold” States Bloomberg Analyst: Forbes (EWN)
- $BNB Chain Has Been Outperforming Competitors in ‘Breakout Year’: Report (Cryptoglobe)
- Former Developer Advocate at Ripple on XRP Ledger: ‘It Just Works. Has Done for Nearly a Decade’ (Cryptoglobe)
- ‘$ADA Whale’ Says Cardano Could Become ‘Bigger’ Than ‘Anything Seen in Crypto Before’ (Cryptoglobe)
- Cardano Whales Grab $138 Million in ADA, Here’s Why It Could Be Interesting: Santiment (UToday)
- Charles Hoskinson: Responds to Critics Who Claim “Cardano Is Religion Without Tech” (UToday)
- Altcoin Sherpa: Crypto Trader Says Bitcoin Flashing Bullish Signal, Updates Ethereum, Solana and Optimism Forecasts (TDH)
- $SOL: FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried Says One Leading Ethereum Rival Is the Most Underrated Crypto Asset (TDH)
- Argo mined 22.4% more bitcoin in July than in June — and sold 887 (TB)
- Slope Wallet says it will pay 10% bounty if attacker returns stolen funds (TB | BIC)