Here is the recipe for low-carb keto pan-cake for all of those people among you who crave for pan-cake every day but could not eat because you are on the keto diet. Now you can fulfill your cravings for pan-cake without violating the rules of the keto diet and guess what? It is a great alternative to the normal high-carb pancake and is perfect for you if you are on the keto diet since it contains only four net carbs.
- Two eggs
- One tablespoon of water
- Three-ounce cream cheese in the form of cubes
- Two and a half cup of almond flour
- One teaspoon of baking powder
- Two teaspoons of vanilla extract
- One and a half teaspoon of cinnamon
- Sugar-free syrup and butter
- Two tablespoons of sugar
Method of Making
- Blend with all ingredients. Begin with water and eggs and cream cheese, so that you don't get stuck at the bottom.
- Mix till you get a smooth mixture, scraping the sides when necessary. Let the batter stay around for two minutes.
- Heat a skillet to medium pressure, non-stick. Add three to four tablespoons of batter over the skillet for each pancake.
- Once you begin to see small bubbles emerge, flip over and continue cooking until pancake is browned on each side. Continue until all of the pancake batter has been used.
- Serve with butter and syrup toppings