- Bitcoin recovers from USDC's fall against the US dollar, it climbs above the $27,000 mark (There are less than 1.7 million BTC left to mine).
- Circle (USDC), has asked the US Congress to regulate the "stablecoins" market as soon as possible.
- Binance's USDC balance is the largest among exchanges, with a platform balance of 5.16 billion USDC. Crypto. com comes second with a balance of 785 million USDC. Next is OKX with a balance of 420 million USDC.
- USDT has held steady during the crisis as a reminder Tether processed $18.2 trillion in transactions in 2022, putting it ahead of traditional payment processors like Visa and Mastercard.
- Uniswap hit its highest daily volume of nearly $12 billion amid the crisis, marking another ATH for the platform and officially extends exchange services to the BNB chain.
- Coinbase adds DeFi applications Uniswap and Aave to its Base blockchain.
- The Filecoin virtual machine is brought online with smart contracts.
- Goldman Sachs has filed a patent to integrate blockchain into its payment system.
- National Australia Bank (NAB), made the first cross-border stablecoin transaction.
N.B: Next week SPACE ID Token $ID on Binance launchpad on march 22 and Layer 2 Arbitrum AirDrop on march 23. You can check your eligibility here: https://arbitrum.foundation/