We released a new NULS mainnet wallet upgrade v2.9.0 at 15:30 (UTC+8) on March 18, 2021. The new protocol will take effect at a height of 20,000 blocks after the node upgrade reaches 80%. Please update it ASAP.
This upgrade is mandatory NULS v2.9.0 improvements:
- Improved the execution efficiency of the intelligent virtual machine (NVM).
- Fixed: the underlying mechanism of the contract under certain conditions caused node yellow cards.
- Fixed other known bugs.
This upgrade is mandatory. As this upgrade involves protocol updates, all mainnet node owners are requested to complete the upgrade as soon as possible to avoid receiving unnecessary yellow or red cards.
- Wallet address: https://github.com/nuls-io/nuls-v2/releases
- Windows update tutorial: https://docs.nuls.io/zh/Guide/g_upgrade_node.html
- Linux updating tutorial: https://github.com/nuls-io/nuls-v2/releases
The best way to get involved with NULS is to join in!
For more information about NULS, visit nuls.io and join the conversation on Telegram or Reddit. Make sure to follow NULS on Twitter for the latest news and updates. You can also follow us on other socials such as Facebook, Steemit and GitHub.
NULS — Nothing Makes Blockchain Easier