The OKEx exchange resumed full operations on Nov. 26, after 5 weeks of a withdrawal suspension that followed one of its founders being involved in a police investigation.
- Users are now able to fully withdraw their funds, only a few days after reports emerged that its founder would be released from police custody
- The return to full operation puts an end to the five-week-long case, which first started on Oct. 16
- Alongside withdrawal resumption, OKEx also revealed a user compensation and loyalty reward program that will compensate users according to their transaction history and holdings
- The exchange is seeing a lot of outflows, with CryptoQuant pointing out that over 2,800 BTC had been moved
- Whale Alert noted that just over $1 million in OKB had been moved to FTX Exchange