- Gas prices began climbing on August 12, according to Dune Analytics
- Cermak says that this could hinder Uniswap’s growth, at least until Uniswap V3 launches
- Average gas prices for last 30 days has been around 60 gwei, recent uptick not linked to any anomalous transactions
- Gas prices of 200 gwei are rare and have occurred only a handful of times in a year over the past few years
- Several recently launched yield farming could be leading to network congestion and in turn high gas fees
- Uniswap currently has one of the most largest user bases in DeFi
Trading at Uniswap is Getting More Expensive as Ethereum Gas Fees Keep Rising
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.