- Gas prices began climbing on August 12, according to Dune Analytics
- Cermak says that this could hinder Uniswap’s growth, at least until Uniswap V3 launches
- Average gas prices for last 30 days has been around 60 gwei, recent uptick not linked to any anomalous transactions
- Gas prices of 200 gwei are rare and have occurred only a handful of times in a year over the past few years
- Several recently launched yield farming could be leading to network congestion and in turn high gas fees
- Uniswap currently has one of the most largest user bases in DeFi
Trading at Uniswap is Getting More Expensive as Ethereum Gas Fees Keep Rising
How do you rate this article?
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.