- Archax has plans to release new financial products alongside equity and debt and believes Algorand’s technology will suit their blockchain agnostic marketplace
- Products that are being considered include a stablecoin, lending and borrowing services
- Institutional accessibility and adoption is a primary motivator in forming the partnership, as is as bridging centralized and decentralized financial services
- Archax became the first exchange to be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to conduct operations on August 19
- Algorand is a next-generation blockchain that performance, scalability and security challenges
Regulated UK Exchange Archax Partners with Algorand for Institutional Adoption
How do you rate this article?
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.