- McAfee cited management issues as being the reason behind the departure, saying that the project will “without a doubt, fail”
- He also referred to someone called “Josh” as an idiot, possibly referring to one of the aforementioned executives
- A representative of GHOST said in the project’s Telegram group that McAfee’s involvement would “not affect the GHOST blockchain whatsoever”
- During the original announcement, McAfee described a selling point of GHOST as it being “unable to ever be shut down by governments”
- McAfee relaunched the McAfee DEX as GHOST DEX in June 2020, which then promptly came under scrutiny for plagiarism
McAfee Abandons His Privacy Project GHOST
How do you rate this article?
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.