The Maker Governance Facilitator added proposals to support AAVE and Uniswap LP tokens as collateral for generating DAI, according to a blog post published on Dec. 7.
- The three assets are under consideration are AAVE, and the Uniswap V2 DAI- ETH and Uniswap V2 USDC-ETH LP tokens
- The voting period for all three proposals will end on Dec. 10 16:00 UTC
- Any proposals that succeed will be scheduled for an executive vote within 30 days
- The Maker governance community has voted in favor of supporting several tokens as collateral in 2020, most recently voting on Balancer (BAL) and Yearn.finance (YFI)
- Other tokens added in 2020 include Kyber Network (KNC) and 0x (ZRX), USD Coin (USDC), Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC), TrueUSD (TUSD) and Decentraland (MANA)