The Polkadot (DOT) network will host its first official session of the Polkadot Decoded event on Dec. 3, which will include an appearance by multiple industry insiders.
- The event will feature panel discussions, talks by parachain developers, applications, DeFi and cross-chain bridges
- Participants include Ampleforth (AMPL) co-founder Brandon Iles, Ontology (ONT) founder Jun Li, Acala CEO Ruitao Su and The Defiant founder Camila Russo
- The panel discussion will focus on Polkadot's applications in DeFi, and features the participation of Ampleforth's Iles
- The final item on the agenda is a fireside chat with Polkadot founder and Ethereum co-founder Gavin Wood, moderated by Unchained host Laura Shin
- Polkadot launched its mainnet in Jul. 2020, with this event being the first major one following the launch
- The project’s solutions are highly focused on interoperability, with its secondary chains, called “parachains”, offering users security, privacy and reliability without any compromises