- The Innovation Zone was motivated by the desire to bring a balance of accessibility to DeFi coins while enabling consumer protection
- However, Binance said that it will indeed list DeFi tokens with no founders
- CEO Changpeng Zhao emphasizes that trading new DeFi tokens is risky and drives home the point that there is a greater than 50% chance that one will take losses
- He hopes that only those who understand that probability and only hold themselves accountable will trade in the Innovation Zone
- The gist of the Innovation Zone is that it is a place where a new token can gain liquidity quickly, investors can find lucrative investment opportunities
- The DeFi market is plagued with fake or easy to create tokens with no value, which exchanges like Uniswap have urged caution against
Binance Opens 'Innovation Zone' for New DeFi Tokens
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.