- Jones, who revealed his Bitcoin investment in May 2020, offered a very bullish prediction for Bitcoin, saying that “likes Bitcoin even more now than I did then”
- Jones believes that quantitative easing policies instituted by the Federal Reserve will spur inflation
- He likened investing in Bitcoin to “investing with Steve Jobs and Apple or investing in Google early”
- Like other experienced investors who have recently invested in Bitcoin, Jones believes that Bitcoin is the best hedge against inflation
- Microstrategy, Square and Mode Global Holdings have all invested reserves into Bitcoin
Billionaire Paul Tudor Jones: Bitcoin Looking Better than Ever
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.