Decentralized lending protocol Aave (AAVE) has crossed $2 billion in total liquidity, the team announced on Dec. 17.
- Aave’s current liquidity is roughly $2.02 billion, rising approximately 8% in the last 24 hours
- The AAVE token has been of the handful of DeFi tokens that has surged in the past few weeks, reaching an ATH of $94.68 on Dec. 7
- AAVE, along with BNT and SNX, was listed on Coinbase Pro on Dec. 15, which resulted in a price rally
- The MakerDAO governance community is also voting on AAVE to be supported as collateral for generating DAI
- AAVE has hit multiple milestones in 2020, including upgrading its tokenomics model and transitioning to AAVE V2, and releasing features like credit delegation