- A flash loan worth $14 million executed on August 29, with trend of an overall increase in flash loans values also apparent
- Flash loans are used in arbitrage trades; Aave CEO Stani Kulechov has said arbitrage traders have been using flash loans to make operations more efficient
- The biggest source of flash loan usage is DeFi Saver, a DeFi app for managing one’s portfolio
- Aave recently surpassed Maker (MKR) in terms of total value locked in, with $1.61 billion as opposed to Maker's $1.55 billion
- Contributing to Aave’s growth are several significant announcements in recent months, including the upcoming Aavenomics update and credit delegation
- Aave has also received a license to operate from the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority
Aave Reaches $300M in Flash Loans Issuance
How do you rate this article?
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.