Brave Browser Releases Desktop Update (1.7.92) Which Features TapCoin Integration

Brave Browser Releases Desktop Update (1.7.92) Which Features TapCoin Integration

By Dominus1 | My News Gh | 15 Apr 2020


3143414223-42806030765f8f24131c1de7c071dafe0aa621c2c076d212a6bc060c4133a8bb.jpegBrave Browser, the privacy respecting Browser that reward users attention for surfing the web has done it again.

Brave Browser is built on chromium while its basic attention token (BAT) is built on Etherium Blockchain. Brave users get paid 70% of BAT while Brave takes the remaining 30% for viewing privacy respecting Ads from the web browser.

This time they have integrated TAPCOIN in their latest desktop browser version 1.7.92.

3143414223-27855c0c950c8a58e32460a6448f96183caaac791fab6491ba78538af6245f6a.png

TapCoin features different big brands gift cards and allow anyone to buy anything with those gift cards relating to the brand they have their gift card.

 

Take a look at how the TapCoin Integration look in the new Brave Browser below;3143414223-cccfa0711c9d3d4944c6d94b371f045feb1a9ca27bea59114e924f1170856c1e.jpeg

Announcing the new brave release and and the TapCoin Integration, @Brave Sampson wrote on his Twitter handle;

Today's desktop browser update (1.7.92) features integration with the 

@TAPCOIN

 Network. Now Brave users can redeem BAT earned from viewing opt-in, privacy-preserving Brave Ads for real-world rewards from 250,000 brands like Starbucks, Apple, and Target. https://brave.com/download/

To see the new feature added on your brave desktop browser, Upgrade Brave (see About Brave in the ☰ menu) to 1.7.92+, then go to Brave Rewards (also under ☰) to find more ways to use your $BAT!

3143414223-231ae6c8f5deefd1a7f332de2a598836f02175539866bef8d2ecda1b45e60df6.png

Note: the new feature is only available to the U.S for now and will be released to other countries soon.

If you haven't downloaded the Brave Browser yet, then Hurry to do it now here 👇👇👇👇

Brave Browser Download

Brave, for a better web.


Dominus1
Dominus1

A young Ghanaian with interests in Blogging and Crypto. A Content creator. Am an avid football fan and a 3D Epoxy installer.


My News Gh
My News Gh

Look forward as i delve real deep in the world of cryptos and browsers as well as general breaking news in the World. Remember to tell a friend to tell a friend to tell another friend.

Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!

20% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.