Good morning my friends and happy weekend, I know you like this delicious small side dishes so I will give my best recipes, let’s do this together
• 1 kg of zucchini
• 2 medium grated onions
• 2 cloves of grated garlic
• Or a bunch of chopped parsley
• 2 - 3 fresh chopped mint leaves
• 1 large grated and squeezed carrot
• 1 beaten egg
• 100 g feta cheese
• 80 g grated kefalotyri
• 1 tsp. sweet baking powder
• 1 tsp. sweet salt (depending on the feta)
• salt - freshly ground pepper
• 7 tablespoons. self-raising soup (approximately)
• olive oil for frying
• breading flour
Grate the zucchini and onion on a coarse grater. Squeeze very well to drain their liquids, as much as possible
In a bowl, mix the eggs, the grated feta, the mint and the zucchini with the onion. Season with salt and pepper
Slowly add the flour and mix until you get a porridge that stands on the spoon. This means that you may need the whole package, maybe not. It depends on the humidity of the vegetables.
Take a spoonful, a spoonful of the porridge and place it in a pot with plenty of oil that has burned.
After they get colored, remove and rest on kitchen paper. It is good that the zucchini meatballs do not touch each other while they are draining.
Stay safe and healthy my friends and take care of your people
My best wishes from Greece