Good morning my friends, a classic Sunday dessert for your family today , i really like this to serve it with my coffee , let’s make it
for the orange pie
1 packet of crust sheet, 450-500 gr.
4 Big eggs
200 gr. sugar
Grate 3 large oranges, whole
300 gr. strained yogurt, 2% fat
1 sachet of baking powder
200 ml sunflower oil
Ingredients for the syrup
1½ φλ. orange juice
1 glass of water
300 gr. sugar
1 orange in slices
Juice from 1 small lion
1 cinnamon stick
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C in air.
2. Cut the crust sheets into small holes. Grease a rectangular pan.
Whisk the whisk with the whisk, eggs and sugar until white and fluffy. Add the grate. With the Dixer on medium speed, add the yogurt, vanilla and baking powder and finally the oil. Beat until the mixture is homogeneous.
4. Lower the bucket and add the crust sheets little by little, mixing well with a pastry spatula. Let the leaves water and make the syrup.
5. Boil the juice in a saucepan together with the water, sugar and cinnamon, until the sugar has melted. Add the orange slices and the lemon juice and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
6. Once the syrup is removed from the heat, pour the orange pie sample into the oiled pan, and bake for 1 hour. At half an hour cover with foil.
7. Remove the orange pie from the oven and immediately syrup with the cold syrup, spoon by spoon. Cover the orange pie with foil until it absorbs all the syrup.
Enjoy this, and all of you got a beautiful Sunday
Stay safe and healthy my friends and take care of your people
My best wishes from Greece