It is normal to have some anxiety in stressful or fearful situations but sometimes it will effect your life to the point where you avoid any situation that might trigger your anxiety.
- Such as a personal trigger like a person or place.
- A medication, some prescription and over the counter meds like birth control pills, cough medicine and weight loss meds can trigger anxiety or make it worse.
- Health problems if you're experiencing a very upsetting illness like cancer or if you have a chronic illness it could trigger your anxiety.
- Caffeine, some caffeine is ok but too much can worsen your anxiety.
- Skipping meals or just being hungry can be a anxiety trigger due to being agitated or low blood sugar.
- Stress, financial concerns, every day conflicts, relationship problems these can all trigger anxiety, it might help to keep a journal of your triggers and when you're anxiety seems to worsen.