Nicehash is a cloud mining company founded in 2014.
Its partcularity are that we rent power that we can use at any stratum pool (there's a list of presets but we can add custom), and that other users sell power (Nicehash is just the marketplace).
- You can setup any pool (and you also can use your own node for solo mining with a stratum server)
- Ability to sell power for bitcoin and reuse bitcoin for buying later (or withdrawing)
- Professional customer service
- High mining difficulty for sellers (good for miners that've big hashrate)
- We can only buy/sell with bitcoin (but they've an exchange and handles deposit/withdrawal in other currencies)
- Nicehash can give so many power, enough to make a 51% attack (reddit post about)
Nicehash is good for getting a high amount of power for a small time, and for mining with high-end hardware, but no for little miners.
If you want to try it, you can register on nicehash.com
It's the end of this review, I hope that you liked it.
If you did, please tip, but if you didn't, you can say it in the comments