I will tell you once again. Try to not leave opportunities passing by.
Today i will talk to you about noise.cash - a very easy to use social media platform .. how I got there, how I almost missed it and my honest opinion (so far)
I was on LeoFinance Discord, busy working, and every once in a while looking at my Greek friends chatting. They were talking about noise.cash and they were signing up. I quickly commented .. "I am too busy now but I ll join you in a couple of days"
And I did, but "I ate door" ("έφαγα πόρτα" Greek expression meaning that I was not accepted, I was rejected)
The servers were full and I had missed my chance
Luckily, a few days later they fixed it and I could join.
But again, that incident got me thinking that sometimes we got to be fast like the wind :)
So, let's start talking..
Noise.cash was launched a couple of weeks ago by the same team as read.cash
As it is very new, it is also a very simple site.
What actions can you do?
You can post a link/an image & description
You can like another post, send a tip
You can subscribe to new users & turn on notifications
You can ignore/block users
You can reply to other users' posts
You cannot repost
You cannot send messages
You don't have a wallet in the platform, you need an external Bitcoin Cash wallet
Sign up process
It is very easy
You only need to choose a username and fill in your email (which is used to verify you)
the rules are very very clear :)
After you log in
Go to your wallet https://noise.cash/settings/wallet and fill in a bitcoin cash wallet address!
Find some people to follow :)
Of course feel free to meet me at https://noise.cash/u/katerinaramm
And if you want, I have a list with the Greekz (@alexvan is included ;)) where you can follow us all and of course fill in your name too!
I barely check the 'explore' - I find too much spammy noise - I always check my subscriptions though and tip whenever I can
Make sure you also follow the official account for all the updates https://noise.cash/u/noise.cash
I have not figured out how tips are distributed, I have been using noise.cash for about a week and have made $4,22 - I think that it could be more but my time is really limited.
To tip someone (when you have accumulated a few cents - after having made a couple of posts) - You need to click the numbers on someone's posts - then click the 'free tips'
Afterwards, click on the amount to select it and let the bar at the 50% or move it any direction you wish - before you click on 'Send'
Extra info :)
(1) Remember to check the notifications, it is easy to see the recent tips & replies :)
(2) You can click on the little bell next to a friends' username, and then you will be notified about their posts. If not, you will just see them in your feed :)
(3) You have the option to ignore or block a user by clicking on the little stop sign (bottom right of the post)
1st time you show you are not interested
And from then on you could either ignore or block a user
You can also click on 'undo' if you clicked it by mistake
Is it worth your time?
Bitcoin Cash is rising so I see no reason why not including a very easy and quick to use network, to cross promote your posts and to grow your network, while earning some bitcoin cash...
What do you think?
Are you also on read.cash?
Thank you for visiting :)
Who am I?
I am Katerina from Crete, Greece. An enthusiastic content creator with a passion for photography. Interested in the blockchain technology, in new social media platforms and in trying to educate new users who wish to explore the blockchain social media world and its possibilities!
- Follow me on twitter for crypto stuff: https://twitter.com/katerinaramm1
- Blockchain & Personal Development stories at https://leofinance.io/@katerinaramm
- General Stories at https://hive.blog/@katerinaramm
- Feel free to connect with me on Publish0x
- My photo stories at https://www.pexels.com/@katy-ramm-2914800
- Some of my amateur videos at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY0T7LAdd_WFjKFxGDO97mA?view_as=subscriber
- My personal discoveries and every day experiences: https://www.instagram.com/katycrete/
- My city's account and lovely community: https://www.instagram.com/aboutheraklion/
- I also got a Discord channel, feel free to join me: https://discord.gg/Eeh2s9xraC
My giphy channels
- For my city: https://giphy.com/channel/aboutheraklion
- My personal account: https://giphy.com/channel/katyramm
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta