Browser that earn you crypto? check ✔
Token's value more than $0.0001? check ✔
Safe and Legitimate? ummmmm……… 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Nowadays, people can get paid in crypto while doing everyday online activities. Yes, include browsing.
But hey, here's the questions.
Is using it worth your time? and, most importantly- Is it safe?
To clarify these things... In this article I'll do a quick comparison of Brave, Netbox, and CryptoTab browser. These browsers has the same concept but which one is the best? 🧐
Haha. Cute lion rite 🤗 (if you click it, she moves)
If talking about crypto browsers, hard to not mention Brave of course. 😉
Brave itself is a free and open-source web browser based on the Chromium web browser. It blocks anything you don't like while browsing, but also share its 70 percent of ad-revenue to anyone who viewing ads on their ad network.
- ✔ Open-Source 🥰
- ✔ Enhanced security with Brave Shields. (Customizable blockers for trackers, ads, scripts, cookies, and more)
- ✔ Build-in TOR for anonymous browsing
- ✔ Advertisements data are transparent
- ✔ Highest rewarding browser to date (1 BAT equals more than 0.1$)
- ❌ Brave is using Chromium, and Chromium's default inspection tools for developers isn't as rich as Firefox's
- ❌ Only use uphold platform for their BAT withdrawal 😢
Open-source, legitimate, and transparent.
Am I recommend this browser? well, I personally use Brave for everyday browsing (and Firefox for developer-related stuffs)... so, why not 🤗
- Download with referral link: https://brave.com/pap829
- I get $1 to $7 from this, it doesn't reduce your brave reward.
- If you use this, thankyou 🙂
- Download without referral link: https://brave.com/
- I get $0 from this, it doesn't reduce your brave reward.
CryptoTab is the world's first browser with built-in mining feature. It lets you earn cryptocurrency just by visiting sites, watching videos or chatting online.
- ✔ Their website is truly clean so it seems like legitimate business (?)
- ✔ Built-in miner, whoa you can mine fraction of pennies every day within the app! (unless you got many active referrals)
- ❌ Owner information or details of the origin is missing, I couldn't say that this is legitimate.
- ❌ Closed-source, I couldn't say that this browser is safe for your everyday use.
- ❌ No built-in ad-blockers
- ❌ Minimum payout is $4 - This is truly high for users who doesn't promote their referral links.
- ❌ The only way you can make healthy profit from this browser is using hundreds of referrals.
I personally can't recommend this browser. And so, I not gonna use referral link for this one. 😔
- Download without referral link: https://cryptobrowser.site/
- I get $0 from this, you get $0 😅
Netbox Browser is the first decentralized web browser with integrated blockchain node. It includes Netbox.Wallet, which is credited with rewards for the active usage of the browser.
- ✔ Many upcoming products (I hate promises tbh but oh well)
- ✔ Get reward by only using the browser or staking NBX (1 NBX equals more than 0.01$)
Imagine, you get rewarded only by using the browser.
- ❌ Co-founders are from Raison (a fintech company), never know them so I couldn't say that their app is legitimate or not 😅 - is it cons tho?
- ❌ Their browser is closed-source, I couldn't say that their app is safe for everyday use.
- ❌ No built-in ad-blockers
- ❌ Redditors reporting that this browser injects
ychrome_watcher.dlland a keylogger. Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/ddnur2/beware_of_netbox_browser/
As you can see from its cons above, I don't recommend this browser. Keylogger is scary after all- and so, I not gonna use referral link for this one.
Last warning. Use it with your own risk.
- Download with non-referral link: https://netbox.global
- I get $0 from this, you get 20 NBX (only the first 125000 browser users will receive 20 NBX each)
With these comparison, I think it's very clear why Brave Browser quickly gain its reputation and win the comparison - and as you can see I don't like pushing referral codes for something I don't really like. 😅✌❤
But- well, do you just stick with Brave or do you use another ones?
Feel free to tell me your thoughts on the comments. 🙂
Always remember to use legitimate browser that doesn't try to play with your time.
Have a good day and see you on my next post 👋