Further to the publication by Forbes two cryptocurrency journalists reporting on the Tai Chi documents which allegedly contained a detailed and comprehensive plans to "intentionally deceive regulations" in the United States, Binance has now filled in a lawsuit within the US state of New Jersey to challenge the publication as defamatory and demand compensation for the punitive damages.
- Within the lawsuit Binance argues that “The Story contains numerous false, misleading and defamatory statements about Binance" and continues that the company has never had knowledge nor been involved with the Tai Chi documents, furthermore highlighting the author Harry Zhou of the document has never been involved with the company.
- The lawsuit also highlights a complaint which Binance has sent to Forbes demanding a retraction and apology over the publication's "false, misleading and defamatory statements" in regards to the publication's statement of that the “Chief compliance officer Lim had previously sent an email to Forbes confirming that Zhou had been a Binance employee.”
- Forbes has since stood by their reporting with no plans of apology nor retraction, with the publication still remaining publicly visible.
- Binance begins closure of US customers accounts
- Uniswap site was down because of dependency on Cloudflare, is this really a big problem ?
- Critical Etherum services go down for couple of hours
- Wall Street Trading Firm is accumulating Bitcoins & Alts
- Bitcoin miners best profitability cycle since last halving
- Scam Alert: Ledger SMS
- Ledger phishing emails
- Bitcoin Network hash rate bounces back
- Google discloses a Windows Zero-Day vulnerability
- Bitcoin Network is getting clogged up
- New Chromium Zero-Day bug under exploitation in the wild
Ongoing crypto free earn campaigns:
- Earn up to $43 worth of BAND through Coinbase Learn & Earn
- Earn daily through publish0x by tipping & posting, lbry.tv by watching video & media content and presearch for a non intrusive search engine
- Honeygain & Theta Edge for passive gains through participating in content delivery networks