Solrise finance is a decentralized fund management and investment protocol on Solana — the fastest blockchain to date. Solrise would help individuals and fund managers to easily create and manage their investment portfolios in a single application. Solrise finance is fully non-custodial, easy to use, and practical. Simply choose a fund to invest in or create your investment fund in just a few clicks.
HOW TO USE SOLRISE FINANCE TESNET?
1. Open a new sollet wallet or import an existing wallet here.
2. On the top right corner, click on the network and change it to the testnet (https:\\testnet.Solana.com)
3. In your testnet wallet, request for a testnet airdrop by clicking “Request Airdrop”
4. Go to the Solrise finance homepage here and click “Try out the testnet”
5. On the Solrise finance web app (app.solrise.finance) click the “Connect wallet” icon and connect to the wallet you created or imported in step 1. You can now manage funds, monitor your investments, and explore other funds.
HOW TO MANAGE FUNDS ON SOLRISE FINANCE TESTNET?
1. After successfully connecting your wallet, click “Manage funds”
2. Click “Create New Fund” and customize the identity of your fund and enable your desired asset alongside USDC.
3. Once this is done, go ahead to “Deposit USDC to trade”. Click the drop-down icon on the “Account” box and “Request Airdrop”.
4. Click on the drop-down icon on the “Account” box and select the airdropped USDC to be deposited to the fund. Your fund would automatically contain 100% USDC and 0% of your desired asset in step 2.
5. Go ahead to manage your fund by sharing a portion of the USDC with your desired asset as shown below, then click “Trade”. Scroll down to view your “Total Pool Value” and “Total Performance”.
6. View your “Total Investments” by clicking “My Investments”.
HOW TO WITHDRAW TESTNET FUNDS?
- Click “Withdraw” on your fund page.
- Input your desired amount to be withdrawn and select the receiving wallet.
- Click “Withdraw” and your funds would be credited to your wallet immediately. Click your testnet wallet to confirm withdrawn funds.
4. Close your sollet wallet running in the background to disconnect it from the testnet.
N/B: Ensure you keep your sollet wallet tab open and running in the background to allow the wallet to remain connected to the testnet, during your testnet operations. Ensure you approve all transactions as seen in the testnet video guide on the Solrise finance homepage. Ensure you change your network to testnet before executing any operation. Ensure you close the wallet tab running in the background for the safety of your funds.