1. Bitcoin Gold was the biggest gainer for April 8th, 2021 with a price increase of 48.87%
2. Enjin Coin came in second with an increase of 20.24%. It has seen an increase of 37% this week ahead of its Coinbase listing
3. Pancakeswap's native token CAKE has seen an increase of 18.21% today. It was hovering around $17 for the past week but spiked briefly up to $21 today. CAKE and BNB move together and BNB has seen a price increase of almost 40% this past week.
4. Bittorrent Token seems to have cooled off the last few days after a huge run up in March. It hit a low yesterday of $.0076 but has been steadily climbing for the past 24 hours. This one has been fun to follow so let's see what it'll do.
5. KuCoin's native token has had a GREAT week. If you own any KCS you will have seen its value double in the past week and its up 17.30% today.
BTC - 1jdMjUzvKFymwtPtWMSE1yUVGsz7NYso9
ETH - 0x475268a4eb2F5A15813c66b7b1AdddeAe8b93DD4
XLM - GDFNPQEHDDI6SDW6M73WHYK3EEJMFNDAFQY4JAQOM4IZ4EN74ZVTVUNZ
ADA - addr1vxdwvr2gyk42jpmzwrc7g4sdh6yt08wj4xm2mxs3u3c3jnqtq72sx