Basic Attention Token (BAT) has launched to the market in the field of digital advertising with the aim of bringing innovation to the field of “Digital Advertising” with the view that the commissions received by large companies and their systems do not meet user demands. Basic Attention Token (BAT) developers aim to develop an advertising model that will benefit all parties by bringing together advertisers, publishers and users.
BAT is the only internet browser "Brave" published by the same company. It aims to start operating in other internet browsers in the coming days.
BAT Token Winning?
The gain is determined by the interest of the user. The Brave browser tracks where the user spends time, rewarding publishers with BAT token. Profit increases because intermediaries are disabled, users encounter ads according to their interests and advertisers can access more comprehensive information about their spending.
Basic Attention Token Graphics
The BAT token pays attention to the following:
- It acts as an exchange unit by eliminating the intermediary.
- It rewards users, publishers and advertisers.
- Users are paid for showing interest in advertisements.
- Publishers take part of the ad revenue as the norm.
- Advertisers get a better return on investment (ROI) for their content.
Brave is an internet browser focused on “privacy and speed” created by the BAT team. Brave blocks all unnecessary ads and viewers by default. Unlike most ad blockers, Brave blocks all ads without any exceptions.
The Brave browser is constantly following your attention to see what kind of content you spend most of your time on. Based on this, publishers are paid accordingly. Since the browser uses Blockchain to track all this data, it is not possible to corrupt the data.
However, the Brave browser constantly measures the Interest Value of each ad in the browser. This value is calculated based on the increasing time that the ad is displayed and the number of ad pixels that appear in proportion to the relevant content. Brave browser, which offers machine learning according to the interest of the users, shows the types of ads they want to see.
Brendan Eich has announced that users can earn up to $ 70 a year by watching the ads as of now, and by the end of 2020 this amount could rise to $ 224.
Brave browser features:
- Privacy: User's browsing data is kept completely confidential. Not all the information someone will need for ad matching is used. Third-party viewers are also automatically blocked.
- Advanced ad matching: Brave browser, goal signals, active tabs, URLs, keyword search login information, browsing information, etc. Along with keeping the user data completely. With the Brave browser, the platform can also determine if users are at a convenient time and place to submit offers.
- Improved experience: Users don't need to reach external servers for every page load. As ad matching is done locally, it provides quality scanning, good battery life, less data usage, and minimal annoying content streaming.