CoinMarketCap Solar (SXP) Learn & Earn Answers – Win Free SXP Tokens

By LordWolf | Free Crypto Airdrops !! | 7 Apr 2022


 

CoinMarketCap Solar (SXP) Network Quiz Answers – CoinMarketCap Learn & Earn Campaign Quiz Answers for you guys. Learn about Solar (SXP) Network & Take a Short Quiz to Earn SXP tokens after completing the Quiz. You just need to complete quiz and need to give 13 answers to eligible for the Price.

CoinMarketCap Solar (SXP) Learn & Earn Answers

Solar is a decentralized community-driven blockchain project focused on creating an ecosystem with true governance.

 

CoinMarketCap Solar (SXP) Learn & Earn Quiz Rewards :-

The Solar (SXP) “Learn & Earn” Campaign’s reward pool is 69,541 Solar (SXP) tokens, worth $100,000. Successful users will receive 13.9 Solar (SXP) tokens, worth $20, as well as 50 Diamonds as a reward!

The Solar (SXP) “Learn & Earn” Campaign will run from 2022.04.07 (12:00 PM UTC) to 2022.04.20 (23:59:59 PM UTC). Make sure to take the following lesson to complete the quiz!

 

CoinMarketCap Solar (SXP) Network Learn & Earn Quiz Time :-

The Solar (SXP) Network “Learn & Earn” Campaign will run from from 2022.04.07 (12:00 PM UTC) to 2022.04.20

CoinMarketCap Solar (SXP) Network Learn & Earn Quiz Answers :


1. First of All Open Given Link in your Default Browser to Start Quiz.

Solar Network Quiz Form

2. Quiz Will Live On 5.30 PM On 7th April 2022

3. Tap on Start Button to Start the Quiz.

3. Complete Captcha and Tap on Next Button and Agree Terms and Start the Quiz.

 

4. Enter your Registered Email Address with CoinMarketCap. If you are not registered then First Register on CMC and Get back to Quiz.

5. Enter your Binance User ID. Go to Binance > Profile > Copy your User ID.

6. Now You need to Complete Quiz by giving correct answers.

 

Here are the CoinMarketCap Earn Solar NETWORK Quiz Answers. : [Do Your Own Research , Answers Can Be Wrong Too]

CoinMarketCap Earn Solar NETWORK Quiz Answers:

Solar’s governance is set up as:
A Fully Decentralised Autonomus Organisation (DAO)
What innovations will Solar support within its ecosystem? All of the above
How are node operators chosen? Based on votes by coin holders
What is the native coin of the Solar network? SXP
What happens to transaction fees? 90% fees are burned. The remaining 10% is earned by node operators
How does Solar help to ensure a sustainable blockchain future? Solar uses a highly energy-efficient consensus mechenism for its own blockchain & native coin
Solar’s platform is Open Source on Github
What is a delegate? All of the above

Add “Solar (SXP)” to Your “Public Watchlist” (URL/Link)* | Like This 👇👇👇

10. After Adding it in Watch List Tap on Share Button and Copy Your Link and Paste it in Quiz and Submit Answers and Complete the Quiz.

How do you rate this article?


3

0


Free Crypto Airdrops !!
Free Crypto Airdrops !!

There i will show you the best airdrops to do and the more legit possible guys :)

Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!

20% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.