Augur 2.0 is fast approaching, even if we’ve had letdowns before of several missed launches. The second rendition of the network is shaping up to have a beautiful UI and improved anti-cheat methods.
Earlier today the Augur team gave the public a checklist on Twitter of what they have done so far. They have finished:
- 0x finish high priority performance tuning
- 0x finish browser database refactor
- Final contract coverage testing
What is left to be done is:
- Working through performance, regression, and stability testing
- Slimming down initial download so the app loads fast
You can view their detailed progress at https://www.augur.net/coverage/.