- I am not a registered investment, legal, or tax adviser or a broker/dealer, and all opinions expressed by me are from my research for educational purposes only.
- Past performance presented here is not an indicator of future performance.
- This post expresses my own opinion about the cryptocurrency mentioned herein and is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the cryptocurrency mentioned in this post.
1. Top 4 Good News for BTC HODLERS !!!
- BREAKING: Goldman Sachs May Start Offering Bitcoin to Wealthy Clients Later This Year
Statistic as of 1 Apr 2021 11:26AM EDT: 51 positive votes, 2 negative votes
- BlackRock, World's Biggest Asset Manager, Has Been Stealthily Trading Bitcoin
Statistic as of 1 Apr 2021 11:26AM EDT: 37 positive votes, 1 negative votes
- Bitcoin closes six monthly green candles for the first time since 2013
Statistic as of 1 Apr 2021 11:26AM EDT: 34 positive votes, 1 negative votes
- SEC Commissioner: “We’re Overdue On Approving A Bitcoin ETF”
Statistic as of 1 Apr 2021 11:26AM EDT: 30 positive votes, 1 negative votes
There is a positive progress on BTC as it has slowly being legalized and accepted by major institutional players.
2. Top 4 Bad News for BTC HODLERS !!!
- Billionaire Investor Ray Dalio: Bitcoin Bans 'A Good Probability'
Statistic as of 1 Apr 2021 11:26AM EDT: 7 positive votes, 22 negative votes
- A Decrease In Bitcoin Whales Suggests A Bear Market Is Due
Statistic as of 1 Apr 2021 11:26AM EDT: 4 positive votes, 15 negative votes
- Russia tightens bitcoin regulations, will monitor crypto-to-fiat proceeds
Statistic as of 1 Apr 2021 11:26AM EDT: 3 positive votes, 13 negative votes
- Hedge FUD manager: Ray Dalio says ‘good probability’ of a US Bitcoin ban
Statistic as of 1 Apr 2021 11:26AM EDT: 2 positive votes, 12 negative votes
On the other hand, Bitcoin does raise some regulatory concerns from renowned investors like Ray Dalio and Michael Burry, worrying that government institutions around the world would ban Bitcoin as BTC gains control over weakening fiat currencies.
3. How Bitcoin Performs Relative to Other Cryptos ?
As of 1 April 2021, Bitcoin has made a cumulative return of 820.0% since Jan 2020 and 201.31% since Jan 2021. It is currently the 9th greatest performing crypto asset since Jan 2021 as compared to the other cryptocurrencies presented above.
4. Technical Analysis on Bitcoin
4.1. Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP)
4.2. Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
4.3. Bollinger Band
4.4. Relative Strength Index (RSI)
Based on the technical analysis presented above, quantdoge holds a neutral stance on the short-term price outlook of Bitcoin.
5. Bitcoin Risk Profile
Based on the 100-day 95% historical Value-at-Risk (VaR) profile of BTC defined above, BTC risk profile remains the same as 10 days ago on 23 March 2021.
If you are into Ethereum (ETH) and Chainlink (LINK), I have made a similar analysis on them at:
If you like my analysis and articles, please follow me at @quantdoge for daily updates.