Those following my posts will remember one of my required criteria for purchasing a coin - actually, trading one coin (BTC) for the other - the coin must have a solid "use case".
Another of my posts regards doing your 'Due Diligence'.
There is no doubt in my mind that $HYDRO is a coin to HODL.
If you love Music, either listening or creating, you may want to take a look at $MUSIC.
Let's start with 'What is Musicoin'? A very nice summary can be viewed on Coinswitch.
Basically, it's a blockchain way of decentralizing the current way music is "owned". You know how companies like Sony, RCA, and even iTones, and those types take a cut, if not most, of the profits that musciians make!
$MUSIC levels the playing field by cutting out the middle man.
All I know is, just like $HYDRO, I liked what I seen in $MUSIC!
Interesting facts from an old brain
1) Publish0x is rewarding $HYDRO
2) I read the "Read More" in full
3) I have over 20 years in just the Computer Science field
4) I bought $HYDRO before and without knowing what Publish0x was up to
5) I also bought Musicoin ($MUSIC) along with the $HYDRO