SparkDEX is a on-the-fly buy spot + exchange built on Bitshares.
They also had program where you have their tokens and they buy them back and burn from fees exchange makes.
Now they announced they are closing and last buyback of their token.
Over the period of the 3rd of Feb to the 4th March 2020, functionality of Spark will remain intact for customers to withdraw their crypto.
Account logins will be disabled, for a period of 90 days after the 4th of March.
*Liquidity will remain on the Bitspark markets until 4 March and the final ZEPH buyback will be an order on the order books as of today. *
So it looks like they have money and only ZEPH users wil lose due to project dead but there have been worse cases when exchanges closed right away and didnt give money out. So for now this looks fine just better withdrawal asap... you never know if something doesnt change.
API on all websites checking markets shows 0 volume. Maybe they turned it off, maybe nobody trades.
Worth to note they were an exchange that does not need documents to trade but i didnt trust it and it was not on the list - https://fuk.io/no-kyc-exchanges-list/
And here are big cryptocurrency pair exchanges that dont do AML/KYC:
- Binance - top1 exchange in the world with best volumes and promotions
- KuCoin - i would call it younger brother of Binance with many NEO and ETH pairs
- BiBox - amazing China exchange, similar to other two above with different coins
- BitForex - currently top volume exchange for USDT pairs, really overlooked
- Coinex - ETH BCH BTC EOS pairs
Join My Official Discord Crypto/Steemit Group - https://discord.gg/Ma3VCxj