I finally got a week off from work. So, this blog post will track everything I was generally able to accomplish in my time off that's been backed up waiting for me to get away from the rat race for a bit.
- Slept in until 11am (I swear good sleep is like liquid gold the older you get).
- Replaced some window blinds in the family room with a new set, full installation.
- Made about $750 writing.
- Made about $2.50 in new crypto.
- Lost about $200 in today's market drop, but I'm HODLing dammit! I swear!
- Installed shelves in my home office as part of its renovation for permanent telecommuting.
- Planned out the rest of the week for vacation.
- Had a damn good full plate of salad with feta, tomatoes, salami pieces, green onions, spinach, and a bit of salt & pepper all drenched in Balsamic and cleaned up with a slice of sourdough.
- Dropped a shelf on my bare foot. Obviously not working in a worker's comp approved format over here.
- Submitted two assignments for a photo summer class.
- Binged on Netflix's show, Jupiter's Legacy.
- Cut my knuckle on a beer cap.
- Ate more toast and jam for dinner.
- Went to sleep around 1am, I think, maybe 2. Ah screw it, go for 3.
Definitely not the view from my backyard.