Collider Coin Main Chain Has Began!
Here you'll find basic instructions for running your own Collider Coin Wallet and Mining Collider Coins via Proof-of-Work.
It is also possible to mine Collider Coins by playing and confirming the games released by https://cryptocollider.com
While only fairly basic instructions and tools are mostly command line at this time, most experienced users will be familiar with the setup and this document will be updated as more options and GUI tools are developed.
Full details of the Chain dynamics & purpose can be found at https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-collider/collider-coin-komodo-migration-xxwoqmm and https://cryptocollider.com/#8 respectively.
How to run a node and CPU mine using Komodo Daemon
- Install Komodo Daemon / Smart Chain Software
The simple way is to use prebuilt binaries available from https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/komodo/releases - find the file for your operating system, download and unzip into a new directory.
You can also build from source using instructions at https://docs.komodoplatform.com/basic-docs/smart-chains/smart-chain-setup/installing-from-source.html
- Load into newly created Komodo directory (where komodod is located) and run the following command
This will begin the Collider Coin chain and it should start syncing with the network
./komodod -ac_name=CLC -ac_supply=99000000 -ac_reward=200000000,100000000,25000000 -ac_perc=100000000 -ac_founders=1 -ac_cc=45 -ac_public=1 -ac_snapshot=1440 -ac_pubkey=02df9bda7bfe2bcaa938b29a399fb0ba58cfb6cc3ddc0001062a600f60a8237ad9 -addnode=node.cryptocollider.com -ac_eras=3 -ac_end=129600,259200,0 &
- Ensure port 31033 is open to incoming traffic
- You may now use all the startard bitcoin-cli and rpc commands using the start chain prefix including for example
./komodo-cli -ac_name=CLC getinfo ./komodo-cli -ac_name=CLC getnewaddress
The command to start mining using all available cores is
./komodo-cli -ac_name=CLC setgenerate true $(nproc)
That's it you're mining Collider Coin via POW using Komodo's Daemon!
Using Daemon-Tools by DaemonFox (Windows)
- Community member DaemonFox has created a set of .bat files to help Windows users automate the command lines, they can be download at https://github.com/daemonfox/Daemonfox-Mining-Tools
- As in first step above, download and extract the Windows Komodo binaries from https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/komodo/releases
- Place both Komodo binaries and the Daemon-tools CLC bat from https://github.com/daemonfox/Daemonfox-Mining-Tools/blob/master/CLC_DFMTools.bat into the same folder and run the CLC_DFMTools.bat file and follow the prompts
GPU & Pool Mining
- While CPU mining is possible in the early stages, likely GPU & Pool mining will be required within a couple weeks of release
- A pool created by trusted community member DaemonFox is available at http://mining.daemoncoins.com/
- Experienced users may GPU Solo or Pool Mine using the following miners (or any other that supports EquiHash)
Check back soon here for updates including...
- GUI Wallet
- AtomicDex integration
Thanks for your support, let us know if you have any questions or troubles in Discord at https://discord.gg/ZMK9CrN and Good Luck!