Eligma GoCrypto just released a new Tokenomics model. Receive crypto back from a share of the commission fees collected on any type of payment — crypto, card or mobile wallet. This is a great new model of sharing and "burning" tokens. Every unclaimed token is lost forever and this will raise the value of remained ones in our wallets.
The first stage of development:
Eligma will be launching its own developed holistic POS, called elly POS. The POS will bring a new dynamic to the market by enabling the processing of any form of payment, be it crypto, card or mobile wallet, together with additional smart features and versatility that will provide the merchant with secondary offerings and revenue streams. Currently, the majority of the market sees the POS payment processing terminals as a necessary evil. What Eligma does is bring the POS processing hardware at the center and integrate into it everything that a merchant and customer would need. Because elly POS is Android-based, it enables easy addition of any functionality that would be desired through various additional applications. To sum up the key features that differentiate elly POS from what is readily available on the market:
- All payments on one device — GoCrypto, various debit/credit cards (MC, Visa, Diners…) and mobile wallets / digital payments (Alipay, WeChat Pay, mBills…).
- Smart POS — no other hardware needed; everything that is currently done on multiple devices can be done on elly POS with the added benefit of including new services in the POS through different apps.
- Lower transaction fees and overall costs due to global partnerships with acquirers.
- Lower set-up and running cost and decreased complexity on the merchant side.
- All-in-one merchant dashboard that gives a merchant a simplified overall transaction history from various payment options and choice of settlement in either fiat or crypto.
- Multiple level support via merchant dashboard, hotline, 2nd and 3rd level support on the hardware and software sides.
Tokenomics model 1.1:
From the very beginning, GoC was considered as a loyalty token. So far, loyalty has been generated with crypto purchases on our network of GoCrypto POS solutions. With Eligma now entering the entire payments industry and also being part of more traditional payment methods (card payments, digital payments) through the launch of elly POS, GoC will now be able to reach customers of any payment type, not just customers that pay with crypto. With Tokenomics 1.1, we will introduce a new mechanism where, at locations that use elly POS, every purchase with any type of payment, not only crypto, will be rewarded with a share of the commission fee that was collected with the payment. The reward will be paid out in GoC, which will be bought on the open market. A print slip with a QR code will be generated with every purchase that you can swipe with a wallet that supports swiping and the GoC token, like the Elly wallet or the Bitcoin.com Wallet. As the GoC tokens will actually be put on the paper wallet of the print slip, any GoC that isn’t claimed will be lost in space forever.
This description is an approximation and is not definite. The content is not binding and may change in any type or form. The actual project may change once all project elements are finalized. But the main focus is done and everything is like they said for now. POS terminals are in finalizing mode so the time of the first EllY POS payment is in the very close future.
If you would like to know more join GoCrypto community on links down below.
Website | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Telegram