I recently had the pleasure of discussing the YouTube purge, the Bitcoin halving, the virus’ impact on the blockchain space, and the many crypto social platforms out there with The Moon Carl on behalf of BeInCrypto.
His channel focuses on all cryptocurrencies, but mainly Bitcoin. As he says "In every video, I do technical analysis suitable even for beginners, I go through daily Bitcoin news & crypto news, and I also make some general crypto-market analysis. I believe that fundamental analysis and technical analysis go hand in hand, so I incorporate both in my Bitcoin videos. Cryptocurrencies, but most importantly Bitcoin, is going to change the world, so go buy Bitcoin, subscribe to this channel and be part of this amazing revolution!"
Some of the questions we covered:
- Can you tell us a little about yourself?
- When do you get started with blockchain and cryptocurrency?
- What coins are you most bullish on?
- What is your favorite blockchain topic to discuss?
- How do you feel the impact of COVID19 is affecting the crypto space?
- What are your thoughts on the upcoming Bitcoin halving?
- How will this affect miner capitulations
- How do you feel about the crypto purge on YouTube and did it affect you?
- Do you think this will escalate?
- Have you considered using alternative platforms?
Also check out their telegram: https://t.me/beincryptocommunity