Hi, how are you guys?
While taking a break from war news, I am here to share my photos of very old racing cars in a special exhibition "Cars! Racing Technology" in 2018 when I visited the huge Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago city (Illinois, U.S).
Below are the names of these car in order of each photo:
- 1911 Simplex
- 1929 Rolls Royce New Phantom
- 1930 Franklin Pirate Phaeton
- 1914 Ford Model T
- 1924 Marmon
- 1913 Mercedes Knight
- 1930 Alfa Romeo
- 1972 Lola T272
- 1979 Lola T500
- 1971 Aston Martin Lagonda Limited (front view)
- 1971 Aston Martin Lagonda Limited (side view)
- 1908 Stoddard Dayton (side view)
- 1908 Stoddard Dayton (front view)
- Bernardi 1933
All images are my original photos taken by my phone and the exhibition was a bit dark. So some of photos are not enough bright.
Thank you for enjoying my post. Have a good night!