36) Because central bank fiat money floats not only in exchange with other fiat monies but with cultural mores. Political winds easily sway its directive powers away from the betterment of society. War, hunger, & obesity prevail. Social poverty grows, truth fails, and belief systems unwind.
37) Because it's a commodity. It has been adopted by countries as their national currency. While most of the rest of the cryptocurrencies are scams, and quite a few that aren't 100% scams, are still partly scams because they have a lot of the characteristics of unregistered securities and are more like tech companies.
38) Because you do not invest in Bitcoin. You save in Bitcoin.
39) Because bitcoiners live in a different reality. Their savings outperform their investments. The passage of time makes them wealthier. They have time for passion, interest and family. Hope and opportunity, not doom and disappointment.
40) Because although it works excellently and without bugs, its software evolves to provide additional technologies, applications, etc, IN THE PROPER WAY. When you have the right foundations, then you can build more right things. Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that has the right foundations.
Clarification - Free will is our birthright. Therefore I respect all choices - even if they are contrary to what I believe to be positive.
Follow me on Instagram & Twitter ❤️
I extend to each and every one of you my deepest appreciation and unconditional love for giving me the great gift of sharing this message with you. I bid you a fun, creative, exciting, passionate and active good day.
Hi! I am Makis, 34 and live in Greece. Here in Greece many have been struck by economical crisis after economical crisis for many years. For many years, me and my girlfriend live separately, each with their parents. We do not have a house and cannot afford a rented place, as our jobs are not going well, prices in Greece are too expensive and our income wages are too low. I work from 9 years old (25 years), 360 days per year, but no decent improvement has been made.
I first heard about Bitcoin's existence in 2015, but in 2021 I finally learnt what it really is, what is money, inflation, etc. - ultimately learning about why 99% of the people are getting impoverished by the 1%.
My highest calling is to surf regularly! But here where I live we have surfable conditions for only about 10-20 times per year.
My goal is to gather enough resources to fulfill my dream of going to Bali with my girlfriend and staying there. In Bali there is consistent and better surf and the prices in everything are lower than Greece's. So it is easier to make a fresh start there, if you have already collected enough money here.
Here in Greece many local and foreign residents are difficult to cooperate. They disobey the laws by throwing trash in nature, abusing and abandoning pets, smoking in closed spaces, not respecting others privacy by having loud music of terrible quality, etc. Also police is non-existent here to help us in most of these matters. Overall the average vibe of many people here, are lower than those living in Bali.