Folder Protocol "Learn & Earn" Campaign will run from August 5th to August 18th.
What is Folder Protocol?
Folder Protocol (FOL) provides the secure network and token that clients and miners can use to enter storage contracts in a peer-to-peer fashion. The protocol enables buyers and sellers to trade in storage space directly. As a result, clients and miners are free to negotiate prices and features.
Before taking the quiz, make sure to learn about Folder Protocol through the 4 videos below. Even though I provide the answers, the whole purpose is to learn something new:
- Explore Folder Protocol
- Layer-2 Solution: solving scalability problem
- Folkee: NFTs with IPFS and Folder Protocol
- Our Vision: strong IP-based NFTs platform
How to take the quiz?
Once you're all set, you can now take the quiz to which you will find the answers below.
- What is Folder Protocol’s main objective?
Decentralized storage project with layer-2 solution as an incentive layer on top of IPFS
- Which of the following is the name of Folder Protocol’s NFT platform?
- Which of the following problems does the Folder Protocol want to solve in traditional IPFS setup and configurations?
All of the above
- Which of the following is NOT a benefit for $FOL holders on Folkee platform?
Exchange for cash
- Which of the following differentiates Folkee platform from other NFT platforms?
Folkee gives back the NFT data ownership to the NFT creators and owners
- What is ticker for Folder Protocol? Hint
- What is your ERC-20 wallet address?
- Add Folder Protocol to your public watchlist and paste the URL
If you successfully complete the quiz, you should receive $10 of FOL tokens as a reward and 50 diamonds. Check out my previous post on CoinMarketCap Diamonds. Note that the rewards are limited so hurry up, first come first served!
Thanks for reading.
Disclaimer: All information found on this article is for informational purposes only. I do not provide any personal investment advice so please make your own research before proceeding to any investment/trading actions.
Support the community
Tip, like, follow and use the referral links below.