The total value of the DeFi market has risen so far this month, reaching an all-time high of $ 54.75 billion on Feb.11.
- DeFi market data tracker DeFi Llama shows the TVL has risen to new TODs of over $ 54 billion in the rally market
- MakerDAO is the most dominant protocol on the market at over $ 6.3 billion. Aave follows with $ 5.94 billion
- The market for TVL has nearly tripled since Jan. 1, when it was $ 20 billion
- Further growth is likely when companies like Grayscale start offering DeFi assets in their products
- Most likely, the TVL is likely to be higher - platforms like DeFiPulse don't always accurately reflect market activity and sometimes leave out important logs
- For example, the 1-inch team states that their TVL exceeded $ 2 billion, making it a relevant addition to DeFiPulse, but the latter didn't add a 1-inch to its data platform