DASH has recently become one of the mainstream digital coins and gained immense popularity among investors despite the fact that it has been around for quite a while and has gone through multiple phases. The majority of such interest depends on the DASH coin price predictions.
So far Dash has done a remarkable job in solving all the major issues that a typical crypto coin would have like scaling, speed and price of the transaction, and ease of use. Unlike Bitcoin, Dash is not that sort of cryptocurrency that can be compared to digital gold. However, it is focused on how to be utilized in backward economies as a substitute currency.
What Is Dash
Although Dash has been around for quite a while, people still tend to ask what is Dash? Initially, Dash was named XCoin and emerged when its founder Evan Duffield, unsatisfied with Bitcoin’s transaction speed, decided to launch his own crypto coin – a faster and much more decentralized coin than Bitcoin
The hard cap for the coin is 18 million Dash coins, which predominantly is a smaller supply than that of Bitcoin. However, unlike Bitcoin, the usual block timing is close to 2.5 minutes making it four times quicker than Bitcoin which takes nearly 10 minutes to verify a block. Hence, Dash coins may work much faster than Bitcoins, which makes them ideal for common use.
Dash implements top-notch features of the blockchain such as Masternodes, this makes it the second-largest portion and sits on top of the first tier which comprises only the normal network miners. Another feature of Dash is private send which is an algorithm that helps to keep the fungibility by exchanging coins between the user to erase any source of traceability of the coin.
This makes the network a much safer environment since everything becomes anonymous and no coin’s history is traceable. Lastly, the biggest feature that makes Dash stand out is Instant Send which aims for every transaction done through Dash to be quick and fast.
Dash is a coin that has been built to function as an everyday use coin rather than a store of value. Dash is slowly becoming the most used currency to fill out normal online payments in countries like Venezuela. However, these few price history points must be kept in mind to determine the price and investment potential of Dash.
Advantages of DASH
- The much faster speed of Dash and increased privacy.
- Constant improvements and changes that are brought to the algorithms.
- Lower fees that those of Bitcoin.
How to exchange Bitcoin to DASH
Follow these basic steps to convert Bitcoin to Dash on the Swapzone crypto exchange aggregator.
- Go to Swapzone.io to get your work started.
- Select Bitcoin BTC in the Send section.
- Specify the total amount you are going to transfer.
- Select DASH in the Get Up To section.
- Review the offers on the screen. You will find multiple offers with the best rate listed at the top. You can also see how many minutes it would take for you to complete the exchange.
- Confirm the BTC to DASH offer you wish to proceed with and then enter the DASH wallet address to receive the coins.
- Send your BTC deposit to the generated address.
- Wait for the deposit to be processed by the exchange service and the exchange to be done.
- Do not forget to rate the exchange partner, so we can gather more information on the exchanges for future users.