Enjin Coin

By CryptoFallen | Richard_Tom | 8 Feb 2019

Enjin is an Ethereum based wallet, for Ethereum-based tokens, which is great to use with collectables. It also can be used to hold Bitcoin, Litecoin and Enjin Coins.

The great features from the Enjin Wallet is the top-of-the-line security architecture. It employs security techniques, such as the Enjin Secure Keyboard, using two encryptions and other means of measures to turn the simple smartphone into a hardware-like secure wallet. The secure keyboard is unique to Enjin in that the feature is a proprietary keyboard that is built into the wallet itself to provide the maximum amount of protection.

The wallet is really simple to use, it allows users of all ages and experiences to easily view, manage and sort of their tokens in there wallets easily.

Enjin Coin (ENJ) Total Supply

The total supply of Enjin Coins (ENJ) is 1 billion. Over 750 million Enjin Coins is in circulation, where 80% of the ENJ were distributed during the crowdsale (ICO), the remaining 20% were split between the Enjin team and advisors, leaving 250 million still to circulate out eventually.

The circulating supply of the Enjin Coins can be expected to continue falling (or be burned), due to the reason that anytime, a custom asset is created, the corresponding amount of Enjine Coins (ENJ) will be removed and locked up away from the circulating supply. This will increase the value of the Enjin Coin (ENJ) over time.

Satisficatication of using the Enjin Wallet!

The Enjin wallet has very great security features for a mobile wallet. I’m really happt that all ERC20+ tokens are supported by the wallet and also on top of that other crypto assets such as BTC & LTC, hopefully with more assets to come such as Vechain, Tron, EOS, etc. It is possible however to add custom Ethereum based tokens with custom abbreviation when their contract adress is known, where in the advanced transaction mode, the Gas limit can be set with the transaction cost in Gwei, where it is selectable between 0.1 and 160.

The nice thing that you get to visually see continously in the wallet is that all the assets will be displayed in fiat value.

The big draw back that I find with the Enjin wallet is for security, though it is safe to use, I however do wish it has a 2FA function enabled for extra security for peace of mind, however I can see how it defeats the purpose of having a mobile wallet if 2FA is already on it.

Also adding in a Dark Mode will make anyones dream that uses the Enjin Wallet :)

Conclusion of Enjin

The Enjin Coin is looks to be a very promising project within the blockchain space, where it will be a benifit to the $17 billion virtual goods market, although hard to believe, really does exist.

Placing game assets on the blockchain, the Enjin team hope to prevent fraud in the industry, which is a major issue in such a new industry within Blockchain.

You can find out more information about Enjin in the link: https://enjinx.io

Or test the Enjin Wallet by going to: https://enjinwallet.io

How do you rate this article?



Axonomy Community Manager and big advocate of great blockchain projects.


Crypto Enthusiast, really into projects that make a difference within the crypto/blockchain space!

Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!

20% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.