Trading doesn't have to be hard at all. The market just dumped, and many of you were caught in the dump, losing your money. This shouldn't happen at all.
To start making money in the markets, you can join my inner circle of traders. I give daily market analyses and signals for only $20 a month.
My signals have a high 70% strike rate, so you can be sure you'd win 7 out of 10 trades taken. In addition, I tell you what market sentiment is, so you can avoid mini black swan events like this one.
To get enrolled, just follow these steps:
That's all! You'd be directed on the next steps to take.
It costs just $20, and there's nothing to lose!
And as an added bonus, the first 3 people to get subscribed will get 2 months for $20, not one month. So that's an added steal!
Message me for past history of trades as proof.
Pancakeswap Vs Uniswap
This is a comparison between two completely different platforms trying to achieve the same result: Decentralised trading.
Let's take a look at both of them, compare them to each other and see which one is better than the other.
Where Pancakeswap is better
- less fees: Because pancakeswap is based on BSC, it charges exponentially lesser fees than Uniswap. This is a very important factor because most people don't have £10000 to trade with on Uniswap. Uniswap fees range from $20 to $100 for certain transactions involving contracts. Pancakeswap fees for me have never passed $1. Go figure.
- More features: Pancakeswap comes with much more features than Uniswap. There's yield farming and staking natively, and you can take proper advantage of these features because less fees!
- Better design: This is very subjective, but I prefer the design of Pancakeswap over Uniswap. Just me though
Where Uniswap is better
- True decentralisation: Uniswap is a truly decentralised platform, unlike Pancakeswap. Pancakeswap in itself is decentralised, but BSC is not decentralised since you can roll back the chain because someone has the admin keys. Uniswap however is based on Ethereum, which is 100% decentralised.
- More liquidity: The difference between the two has been drying up of late, however Uniswap routinely has more volume and better swap prices than Pancakeswap.
- More support: Uniswap has more tools built for it than Pancakeswap. In fact, pancakeswap hardly has any tools created for it.
Which one is better to you? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed the post, please leave a like and tip to support my work. Thanks again!