Allmost Cryptocurrency mining requires special equipment, like Powerful video cards and Bitcoin is mined with the help of ASICs which are even more expensive.
Can you ever imagine it any coin mine with your simple smart mobile?
Yeah! The developers of Pi Network decided to make their cryptocurrency more accessible. Any owner of a smartphone can mine PI crypto.
PI mining app was launched on March 14, 2019, and in June, the number of active users exceeded 100,000.
In this post discuss its mining process.
Quick start Guide
- Go to App Store or Play Store type "Pi network" to download and install.
- Click on the installed Pi application, then on "Continue with phone number" or "continue with facebook"
If "continue with phone number" is selected
- Select “Country + xx” and enter your phone number. Enter the password word for the account (minimum 8 characters, 1 uppercase letter and 1 number)
If "continue with facebook" is selected, skip to step 3.
- Enter the first and last name in "First name" and "Last name"
- In the "Choose username" field, enter your account name (eg bbaspring).
- In the "Invitation code" field, enter "bbaspring" and press SUBMIT.
- Then go to App Pi Network and click on the ⚡️ thunder icon and start accumulating Pi.
- Repeat open App and Turn on by clicking on the ⚡️ thunder icon every 24 hours.