Hi, so You earn some crypto on Publish0x. That's great - but if You want do withdraw some of them first You must have a crypto wallet.
There is a lot of different options but according to official Publish0x FAQ (https://www.publish0x.com/page/frequently-asked-questions) they recommend only that "which will work and display all ETH ERC-20 tokens". So I choose Metamask cause it is very easy to setup. I will show You step by step how to do that.
1. First of all open MetaMask website: https://metamask.io/ and select: GET CHROME EXTENSION - don't be afraid it works also on Brave
2. It will redirect you to extension page. Select: Add to Chrome or Add to Brave option
3. From popup window select: Add extension
4. MetaMask is added. Now You Can select: Get Started option. You Can also always start by selecting fox head icon from right side of your browser
5. Now we want to create new wallet, so choose option: Create a Wallet.
6. Now You need to decide if You want to help improve MetaMask by allow them to gather some data - it's Your decision.
7. Now You need to create a password to Your wallet. It must have a minimum 8 characters. Then select: Create.
8. Now You will get Your Secret Backup Phase (12 random words) - IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO STORE IT SAFELY. IT ALLOW YOU TO BACK UP AND RESTORE YOUR PASSWORD. BUT IF SOMEONE ELSE STOLE THIS PASSWORD CAN TAKE YOUR COINS FOREVER.
9. Now You need to select That Secret Backup Phrase words in correct order to confirm that You remember them
10. Congratulation- Your wallet is created
11. Now You Can click that fox head icon on right side of Your browser to see Your wallet options. For some strange reasons I cannot upload screenshot, but when You select that icon menu appear with option: Account Details. When You select that You will see Your account number.
You are ready to go. How add that wallet to Publish0x and withdraw tokens? I also write a post about that: Publish0x - add MetaMask wallet to withdraw step by step